Norwood Parade Auto Spares
54 the Parade, Norwood, Adelaide,
South Australia 5067
Ph 08 83634183 open 7 days www.derek.com.au
Home Page www.derek.com.au
MON TO FRI 9.00am - 5.00pm
SAT 9.00am - 2.00pm
SUN 10.00am - 2.00pm
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 11.00am - 2.00pm
Blue Magic Polish
Blue Magic® Metal Polish Cream $6.99
For all metal surfaces
Great on brass, copper, sterling silver, aluminum, stainless steel or gold
Removes tarnish and oxidation
Can be used with buffers and polishers
Provides lasting protective coating
#050 net wt. 1.75oz Box
#100 net wt. 3.5oz Display carton
#300 net wt. 3.5oz Blister pack tube
#400 net wt. 7oz Display jar
TR-3 RESIN GLAZE $18.99
WHAT IS TR-3 RESIN GLAZE?
TR-3 Resin Glaze is a scientifically developed non-abrasive formula designed to thoroughly and easily clean, polish and protect your cars finish. Each ingredient has been selected to perform a specific function in the treatment process of cleaning and protecting your car. Several ingredients combine to help lift off old waxes, road film and surface contamination, while other ingredients help remove oxidized old paint to leave behind a smooth surface of clean paint. After the contaminants have been removed, the resins begin to form a durable shield that not only protects your cars finish, but leaves a brilliant shine.
WHY TR-3 GOES BEYOND WAX
Waxing your car has long been the accepted method to give your car a shiny look and, presumably, to protect it from the evils of exposure to everyday elements. However, waxes and wax-based products are more soluble and easier to wash off than TR-3 Resin Glaze and so they provide only somewhat limited protection. TR-3 Resin Glaze offers you the protection of specially selected resins formulated to give you a long lasting, weather-resistant shine.
Application of TR-3 Resin Glaze accomplishes three jobs in one for you:
1. Thoroughly cleans the surface.
2. Gives the surface a high luster polish.
3. Protects the surface against further damage from harmful elements.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICATION
1. It is best to pre-wash your car to avoid the abrasive action by dirt and contaminants. Using gentle pressure, direct the water towards the car at an angle letting the water run from the top to the bottom. After washing, dry your car with a chamois or other soft cloth, and you are ready to apply TR-3 Resin Glaze.
2. TR-3 Resin Glaze is specially designed so that it is easy to use and at the same time provides you with maximum results. In cooler weather, you may apply TR-3 in either the sun or the shade. However, if the cars metal is too hot to rest your hand on comfortably, you should move the car into the shade. This prevents the polish from drying too quickly to allow the cleaner to sink in deeply and clean thoroughly.
3. Start with a soft, clean cloth. The cloth is very important in the application of any polish as some can be more abrasive than others. We recommend 100% cotton as it tends to be the least abrasive. DO NOT use a cloth made of synthetic materials; many can cause scratches and other damage to your cars surface. Keep several extra cloths on hand so you can change to fresh ones often; contaminants and impurities can actually be deposited back into the paint if you continue using the same soiled cloth.
4. Apply TR-3 Resin Glaze to the cloth, and then apply the cloth the cars surface, working in small areas about two square feet each. It is not necessary to rub hard; just massage the polish in well until a haze develops and the shine begins to appear, and then continue on to the next area. Within a short time, a light powdery film will appear on the polished surfaces which indicates the cleaners have lifted out the impurities and are ready to be wiped away. Use a fresh cloth and turn the cloth frequently. You will discover that underneath the powdery film there is a tough shield of resins that are still being absorbed into the paint to protect it from further damage by harsh elements.
5. TR-3 Resin Glaze is also an excellent buffing formula. Using a new lambs wool pad, apply TR-3 to the pad and then apply the pad to the surface. Clean the pad regularly with a cleaning wheel during the job. If the polish dries too quickly, add a little water. After the entire car has been buffed, wipe it down by hand with a soft, clean cloth.
6. Allow 2-3 hours for the resin to set before washing or exposing the car to water.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
TR-3 Resin Glaze is neither a wax nor a polymer, but a unique product that can give you the ultimate in protection and shine for your car, but proper application procedure is important in order to obtain optimum results. TR-3 Resin Glaze is a polish and the best description of the proper application technique is to massage the polish thoroughly into the paint. TR-3 Resin Glaze is formulated to make it as easy as possible for you to use. However, paints vary and certain characteristics natural to some paints may require additional applications before the final clear shine comes through.
Streaking, shadows, dullness, cloudiness and reappearance of oxidation are usually signs that the cars surface is heavily contaminated, but reapplication of TR-3 Resin Glaze should correct the problem.
Be sure you are using enough TR-3 Resin Glaze. Often the problem is simply that the amount of TR-3 used was not enough to really deep clean and shine the cars surface.
Color metallic finishes tend to oxidize deeply and quickly, and these finishes may require more work or additional applications. However, the result will be a more beautiful and long lasting shine and help slow down the natural process of oxidation (see Cautions).
TR-3 Resin Glaze brings out the beauty and shine of the existing good paint on your car. Here are a few more pointers to assure you the best possible results:
If the polish seems to dry too fast, add 5-10% water. This mixture will be lumpy, but it works well and allows you more working time.
Although you may wipe down the surface as soon as it is dry, you may obtain better results if you wait an hour or two before the final wipe-down. This simply leaves more resins on the surface.
Once you have thoroughly cleaned and polished your vehicle, additional applications twice a year should maintain your cars shiny, protected appearance. Rememberstreaking, shadows, dullness and premature oxidation are only signs that additional application is needed. The true guide for the frequency of application of TR-3 Resin Glaze should be your own individual circumstances: climate, environmental conditions, whether or not your vehicle is garaged, etc
HEADLIGHT LENS RESTORER $14.95
Part Number & Size
725 - 236mL Bottle
Removes yellowing and restores optical clarity, illuminates haze and improves safety.
Part Numbers & Sizes
NA2OBC - 44mL
Blister Card CITRUS BLEND
NA22 - 207mL
Spray Can CITRUS BLEND
NA221 - 207mL
Spray Can LEMON
NA222 - 207mL
Spray Can ORANGE
All natural non aerosol air freshener is the strongest and most effective odour remover available.
Non man-made chemicals or artificial ingredients.
RAIN VISION $8.99
Part Numbers & Sizes
NA25BC - 118mL
NA1125 - Towelette
Exterior glass treatment for improving driver visibility.
Makes glass so slick that rain will not stick to it.
NEVER FOG $8.99
Part Numbers & Sizes
NA28BC - 1 1 8mL
NA1128 - Towelette
Anti fog shield ideal for interior glass, mirrors and eye glasses.
Quick and easy to use.
100% Natural based that quickly removes tar, stickers, lipstick, gum, grease, crayon and tape.
BLACK JACK TYRE SHINE TIRE SHINE
NA27 - 236mL Bottle $9.99
Original black jack thick formula, gives tyres a deep long-lasting shin.
Easy spray on and repels dirt and grime.
No buffing or streaking.
Kenco Tyre Shine Applicators Pair $4.95
Curved for easy application of Tyre paint or shine liquids
Black Jack Tire Shine Towelette
Makes tires and black trim look like new
Easy to use sponge
#NA127, Single Pack
or Box 100
BATTERY TERMINAL SEALANT
Part Number & Size NA60 - 1 1 8mL Can
Seals and insulates battery posts.
Helps to maintain full crank power.
Seals out moisture and corrosion.
BRUSH ON ELECTRICAL TAPE
Part Number & Size
NA55 118mL Can
Use anywhere a dependable weather-proof connection and seal is required.
Quick drying formula.
Black in colour.
GREAT FOR FISHING RODS
4WD COVERS AH GO GAH HORN AIR FILTERS AIR HORNS ARMREST ASHTRAYS AUTO ACCESSORIES AUTO DRY WASH CLOTHS BABY BOLTS BACK SUPPORTS BADGES BATTERY CHARGERS BATTERY ISOLATOR SWITCH BLIND SPOT MIRRORS BOAT POLISH BOAT WASH BOAT WAX BODY FILLERS BOG BRAKE LIGHT REPAIR KIT BRAKE SHOES BUG SCREENS BULBS BUMPER SPRAY CABLE TIES CAR BATTERIES CAR COVER CAR MATS CAR STANDS CARAVAN COVERS CENTRE CONSOLES CHARGE AND MAINTAIN CHEMICALS CHEMIWELD COMPRESSION TESTER COOLANTS COOLING FANS CUT AND SHAPE MIRROR D SHACKLES DEGREASERS DISC PADS DISC PADS DOOR EDGE PROTECTORS DRI-LUBE DRIVE BELTS DRIVE SHAFTS DRIVING LIGHTS ELECTRIC WATER PUMPS ELECTRICAL TAPE ELECTRONIC IGNITION ENGINE PUMPS EXHAUST CLAMPS FAN BELTS FIBERGLASS FISHING ROD HOLDERS FOOT PUMPS FUEL CANS FUEL FILTERS FUEL HOSE GASKETS GLOSS BLACK GOGGLES H4 LIGHTS H7 LAMPS HAND PUMPS HEATER HOSES HELLA LAMPS HOSE CLAMPS HOUSINGS HYDRAULIC JACKS IGNITION COILS IGNITION LEADS INDUSTRIAL BELTS JACKS JOCKEY WHEELS JUMPER LEADS KEY FOBS L PLATES LEAD REPLACEMENT ADDATIVE LED HEADLAMPS LED LIGHTS LED TORCHES LENS REPAIR KITS LENS TINT LITTER BINS MAG WHEEL CLEANERS MASKING TAPE MASKS MATT BLACK MICRO CHAMOIS MICRO FIBRE CLOTHS MIRRORS MOTHER'S WAX ATTACK POLISHER MOTHERS WAX ATTACK POLISHER MOTOR BIKE STRAPS MUSICAL AIR HORN NAVIGATION LIGHTS NECK SUPPORTS NOLTEC SOFTRIDE URETHANE BUSHES OCCY STRAPS OIL CAPS OIL FILTERS P PLATES PAINT PAINT PETROL CAPS PHILLIPS LAMPS PLASTIC CHAMOIS PLASTIC DYE PLUGS POLISHES POLSHING CLOTHS PROJECTA RACK ENDS RADIATOR CAPS RADIATOR HOSES RECOVERY STRAPS RED BACK SPIDER GEAR KNOBS ROK STRAPS ROOF BARS ROOF BASKETS ROOF RACKS SEAT BELTS SEAT COVERS SLICK50 SLICK 50 SNATCH STRAPS SOLAR PANELS SPANNERS SPARE WHEEL COVERS STAINLESS STEEL BOLTS STEERING WHEEL COVERS SURGE GUARDS SWITCHES SYNTHETIC CHAMOIS SYNTHETIC OILS THERMOSTATS THINNERS TIE ROD ENDS TIMING BELTS TIMING LIGHTS TOOLS TOOLS TOP COAT CLEAR TOW HOOKS TOW ROPES TRAILER CABLE TRAILER LAMPS TRIPLE AIR HORNS TROLLEY JACKS TRUCK HOSES TRUCK WASH TUBE PATCHES TUBELESS TYRE REPAIR KITS TRUCK JUMPER LEADS TWIN AIR HORNS TYRE SPRAY TYRE VALVES UNIVERSAL JOINTS UTE HOOKS VACUMN TESTER WALL PROTECTORS WASHER MOTORS WATER HOSE WATER PUMPS WATERPROOF TRAILER LAMPS WHEEL BRACES WHEEL CHOCKS WHEEL CYLINDERS WINDOW SHADES WINDOW SOX WINDSCREEN WIPERS WIPER ARMS WIPER BLADES WIPER JETS WIPER MOTORS WIPER REFILLS